Immediate openings for Team leaders - Bengaluru / Bangalore
Huge openings for Team Leaders Position...
Team Leader Incoming Payments
Objective: To manage Incoming payments team. Lead, control, evaluate the team and deliver business based
Should have minimum 2 years experience as a Team Leader - Any Finance Process
Should have experience handling team (Voice Process or Non Voice Backend process)
1. Maintain SLA
2. Maintain Quality of the Team and should be able to manage 15 Incoming payments operators
3. Should be able to purpose new ideas to increase productivity of team.
4. Based on the numbers analyzing issues of the team and provide company with purposed
5. Quality monitoring and providing feedbacks, Preparing reports and report to management on
areas of improvement.
6. Conducting team meetings, pre/post/mid shifts, BPS.
7. Deliver the required volume of effective coaching.
8. To build a strong effective way of work allocation each day. And need to have strong control over
9. Groom team time to time on new updates.
10. Motivate team to do better each day barring the fact in them that this would lead to growth in
this growing organisation.
Key competencies required:
1. Fluency in English
2. Team management skills.
3. Ability to set targets and coach/motivate staff towards achieving them.
4. Strong organizational skills able to help operators manage their follow-ups.
5. Strong analytical skills
6. Need to be decision maker.
7. Good time management skills.
8. Desired Candidate Profile
9. Good time management skills.
10. Candidate should be from core Banking Industry,
11. Candidate should be aware of Banking - Clearing ECS, Mandates, Includes all payments cycle,
12. Candidate should be aware Banking documents (Cheques, ECS facilities works, ACH works)
13. Candidate should know how ECS/ACH works
14. Candidate should be very good in terms of processing payments
Who Should Join:-
1.A person seeking opportunity in Back Office operations with Process Improvement role
2.Someone who has zeal to work on Quality monitoring and data Analysis
NOTE: Initially training will be in Mumbai (Company will take care of Travel, Accommodation and food
expenses for 3 to 4 months) and then the permanent work location will be in Bangalore.
For more info
9964097400/ 080 65325599
Bengaluru / Bangalore, Karnataka
#297, 3rd floor, MNR complex, 17th cross, sampige road, malleshwaram, bangalore-3
Phone : 080 65325599
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org